HEALTH AID VITAMIN C 1500MG 30 TABLETS
HealthAid Vitamin C 1500mg tablets
Vitamin C plays a vital role in maintaining healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones. It also functions as an antioxidant and may help to maintain healthy cells and blood vessels. Vitamin C from HealthAid is specially formulated to give a buffered tablet that does not irritate the stomach and is released gradually to provide a steady source of vitamin C over a prolonged period of time.
What Are HealthAid Vitamin C 1500mg tablets For?
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal immune function during and after intense physical exercise
- Contribute to normal collagen formation which is essential for normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth
- Maintain efficient energy-yielding metabolism
- Contribute to normal function of the nervous system
- Important for normal psychological function
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Increase iron absorption and contribute to reduction of tiredness and fatigue
HealthAid Vitamin C 1500mg tablets may be of benefit to;
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage.
- Those who require natural antihistamine.
- Those with sensitive stomachs
When Should I Take HealthAid Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets?
Vitamin C 1500mg tablets can be taken as a daily nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet leading to good health and wellbeing for everyone. This prolonged released tablet supplies bursts of vitamin C throughout the day.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food (preferably in the morning). Adults can take up to two tablets daily if required. Tablets to be swallowed whole. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Allergy Information: This product contains soya.
** Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for varied diet.
|Each Vitamin C 1500mg tablet contains (average):|
*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
INGREDIENTS FOR VITAMIN C 1500MG TABLETS:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, HPMC), Stabiliser [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose (SCMC)], Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Coating (SCMC, dextrin, dextrose, soy lecithin, sodium citrate).
* This amount of vitamin may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.